The Payments Feature is used to enter payments
and apply payments, credit memos and debit memos to Orders. It is also used
to create credit memos and issue refunds.
Payments feature benefits include:
- Accept online payments for event
registration, donations, product purchases, subscriptions and membership
- If desired, accept payments for online
use of PortalProdigy features such as Exchanges and Press Release.
- Works with Internet merchant account
payment systems and accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and
Discover credit card payments as well as online checks.
- Allows for “pay on account” option.
- Manages refunds and credits.
- Publish payment, collection and
Some of the components, fields and settings
of the Payments feature are:
- Payment Features Management page
- Payment Types section
- Payment Type
- Pay Online
- Pay By Mail
- Pay At Event
- Pay On-Account
- Address Required
- Check Information section:
- Check Payable To
- Payment Mailing Address 1
- Payment Mailing Address 2
- Payment Mailing City
- Payment Mailing State
- Payment Mailing Zip
- Payment Mailing Country
- Automated Card Authorization
- Credit Terms section:
- Add Terms Document
- Average Time to Process Credit