At PortalProdigy we are selective about who we allow to
represent our company. We only seek reliable business representatives.
To get started, complete and submit
the IBCA application. For those
accepted, PortalProdigy will provide an IBCA kit which includes the IBCA
Handbook and other items you’ll need.
Once you’ve received the IBCA kit, your first step would be
to have the appropriate people on your team read the training manual, write
down any questions and then contact your IBCA Coach. Your IBCA Coach will be a
specific individual at our corporate offices assigned to be your company’s
Once accepted you'll be expected to:
• Endorse Portal Prodigy Inc. IBCA
• Have a member of your staff complete IBCA training course.
• Show competency with PPIOP in a customer engagement
• Promote and recommend PPIOP to appropriate customers and
• Add a mention of PortalProdigy and link on your website.
• Provide Level 1 Support