We are promoting PPIOP throughout the small and medium sized
business community and nonprofit arena. To accelerate this promotion,
PortalProdigy is sharing an opportunity with a select group of businesses via
our IBCA Program. This program is an integral part of our company's growth and a
lucrative opportunity to those chosen to participate. Our rationale for this
program is more than increasing sales. By partnering with businesses that offer
complementary expertise such as website
graphics, internet marketing, IT consulting, configuration, and content
development and assimilation, we combine our specialized resources to
provide customers with a full service solution. We provide our IBCAs with the
ability to broaden their solutions and significantly lower development cost
with our product. We also offer the
opportunity to team with other complimentary IBCAs.
Our title, “Internet Business Consultant and Architect”,
abbreviated as IBCA, encompasses specifically targeted value-added representatives
capable of providing a particular set of implementation services in addition to
selling PPIOP licenses. IBCAs provide PortalProdigy with sales relationships,
experience, specialization, economies of scale and other advantages because
• Supply timely and accurate understanding of customer needs
within the specific market niche where they are long-term experienced.
• As niche positioned solution providers, interface with
prospects at the beginning of their shopping process afford PortalProdigy first
product offer advantage.
• Provide customers with geographic proximity to PortalProdigy.
• Help PortalProdigy provide customers with a win-win option
via residual choice. (I.e. customer shopped a more sophisticated and expensive
solution offered by you but chooses PortalProdigy, a more affordable option
that meets the customer’s essential requirements)
• Increase support efficiency by serving as an interface
between customers and the PortalProdigy support team.
• Help develop and share marketing communications designed
to inform and attract customers.
• Help PortalProdigy achieve differentiation based on their
• Prospect, qualify, present, and reach final agreement on
the price and other terms of the licensing transaction.
• Participate in cooperative advertising.
• Provide representation at trade shows and events.
• Provide independently or resell PortalProdigy’s
implementation services such as website design, configuration, and content
• Contribute to product improvement.
• Participate in PortalProdigy’s self support community.
• Train users.
PortalProdigy’s IBCA Program is intended to develop a
community of trained specialists who are motivated to serve their customers
with our outstanding product. The program promotes and serves businesses who
bring prospect domain knowledge, selling access and support relationships. Such entities include advertising agencies, marketing
consultants, association management companies, internet service providers,
software and computer systems resellers, established custom website developers
and business consultancies.