We are promoting PPIOP throughout the small and medium sized
business community and nonprofit arena. To accelerate this promotion,
PortalProdigy is sharing an opportunity with a select group of individuals via
our IBCA Program. This program is an integral part of our company's growth and a
lucrative opportunity to those chosen to participate. But our rationale for
this program is more than increasing sales. By partnering with individuals and
businesses that offer complementary expertise, we can combine our specialized
skills to provide customers with a full service solution. And, provide our IBCAs
with the ability to broaden their solutions with our product and by teaming
with other IBCAs with complimentary skills and resources.
Our title, “Internet Business Consultant and Architect”,
abbreviated as IBCA, encompasses specifically targeted value-added representatives
capable of providing a particular set of implementation services in addition to
selling PPIOP licenses. IBCAs provide PortalProdigy with sales relationships,
experience, specialization, economies of scale and other advantages because
• Supply timely and accurate understanding of customer needs
within the specific market niche where they are long-term experienced.
• As niche positioned solution providers, interface with
prospects at the beginning of their shopping process afford the Company first
product offer advantage.
• Provide customers with geographic proximity to the
• Increase support efficiency by serving as an interface
between customers and the PortalProdigy support team.
• Help develop and share marketing communications designed
to inform and attract customers.
• Help the Company achieve differentiation based on their
• Prospect, qualify, present, and reach final agreement on
the price and other terms of the licensing transaction.
• Participate in cooperative advertising.
• Provide representation at trade shows and events.
• Provide independently or resell the Company’s
implementation services such as website design, configuration, and content
• Contribute to product improvement.
• Participate in PortalProdigy’s self support community.
• Train users.
PortalProdigy’s IBCA Program is intended to develop a
community of trained specialists who are motivated to enthusiastically serve
their customers with our outstanding product. The program promotes and serves
individuals who bring prospect domain knowledge, selling access and support