Salemaker Demos Significant Enhancements
Posted on 1/15/2003
Irvine, CA -- Jan 15, 2003 -- Brock Miller, President of Brolin Corporation the developer of SalesMaker, announce today that the company's product recently received major enhancements and Brolin will begin demonstrating the new version later this month. "The new Products Catalog Feature allows user organizations to display, demonstrate and sell their products online. They can define an unlimited number of product categories and hierarchy of sub categories, enter detailed descriptions, categorize products, display pictures, setup inventory and selection by colors and sizes, enter initial inventory quantities, attach full featured multimedia product brochures, and track inventory manufacturer, purchasing and cost information." stated Miller.
- Ability to create online shopping catalog storefront, complete with categorized product pages, product search feature, shopping cart, shopping cart viewer, visitor registration, online order entry, online payment entry, real time online credit card approval, automated emailed copy of order, and more.
- Provides the visitor with a feature rich shopping experience that includes the ability to search for products using keywords; browse products by categories; access products via direct links from documents and brochures; from highlighted specials displayed on the siteís home page; by direct links from targeted email broadcasts sent by SalesMaker; and by browsing a colorful online product catalog.
- Shopping features are fully integrated with the back office features such as Inventory Control, Order Fulfillment, and Payment Processing.
- Stores the details for each Product or Service that your organization offers as an Item record in an Items table for easy administration update.
- Select from a variety of data elements for describing products and services; including narrative description, pictures, brochures, classifications, and keyword categorization.
- Highly customizable product view pages including placement, color schemes and image management.
- Attach brochure documents or digital demonstration files such as video to specific items.
- Designate relationships between main products and accessories to push up selling.
- Products & Services are automatically formatted into sleek Product Catalog without user intervention required. An Advanced Product Catalog feature can be enabled to provide full control over your Product Catalog including many advanced features.
- Customize customer registration forms to collect the information required by your organization.
- Administrators can display special promotion items from catalog in the home page mini-browser with a simple click.
- Classify products by gender, name, accessories, product codes, manufacturer, vendor, brand, quantity, color, models, sizes, etc.
- Manages purchasing and reorder information.
- Implement Average Cost, Specific Cost, LIFO or FIFO costing methods.
- Automated promotion and reminder broadcasts capability for consumable and recurring order items.
- Complete terms management facility for payment periods, grace days, discount days, discount rates, etc.
SalesMaker is Brolin Corporationís web based application which provides everything needed to have an impressive and professional E-Commerce site that actually drives sales growth and is easily configured and maintained without programming. SalesMaker includes a full featured online shopping catalog, where customers can browse product offerings at their convenience, receive product information, and easily place and track orders 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. Customers can browse events, browse news, view and download documents, register and pay for classes and seminars, signup and pay for memberships, participate in surveys and lots more. SalesMaker provides a centralized client database, tickler system, order fulfillment, inventory tracking, payment processing and a plethora of sales reports, all online, allowing staff to work from anywhere at anytime. SaleMaker uses a unique profiling system to help generate repeat sales and keep in contact with existing and potential customers. It sends automated broadcasts of tailored product and service solicitations that are based on each customer's profile and purchase or inquiry history.
About Brolin Corporation
Brolin was incorporated in 1994 and provides organizations a low cost resource for high quality software development through its offshore development operations in Bulgaria. The former Silicon Valley to the Soviet Union, Bulgaria has the second highest SAT scores in the world, is a politically stable country and most importantly offers highly skilled and experienced programmers at tremendous cost savings. Over the years, Brolin developed a huge proprietary library of highly specialized combinable software components which allow it to deliver sophisticated customized software solutions with speed and economy. Brolin has successfully developed a wide range of applications a variety of organizations including Bank of America, CB Richard Ellis, Fleet Bank, Jones Lang LaSalle, Platinum Software, Sempra, Siemans, Sun Microsystems, and Travelers Insurance. The company is headquartered in Irvine CA, USA.
Tel: 949.595.8300 x 100