NNEMS Legislative and Regulatory Calls to Action Feature
Posted on 6/3/2003
NonProfits Only, Inc Announces NNEMS Legislative and Regulatory Calls to Action Feature
Robbinsville, NJ -- Jun 3 2003 -- NonProfits Only, Inc. announced the addition of a Legislative and Regulatory Calls to Action feature to its NNEMS system. According to Stephen M. Reuning, the Company's CEO, "NNEMS users can now rapidly mobilize constituents into a focused force." The system broadcasts " Calls to Action" messages via email to specified individuals, contact types or interest groups. The messages include a hyperlink recipients can click, bringing them to the website’s issue position and education page. Respondents can choose to respond online to their legislative, regulatory, judicial or executive branch representative as pre-determined by an Administration setup function. Each LRCA project can include suggested response messages to aid respondents in developing their own message. Respondents type their message into the website LRCA response form. NNEMS uses their zip code entry to determine the respondent’s correct legislative, regulatory, judicial or executive branch representative and sends their message.
- Broadcasts Calls to Action messages to specified individuals, contact types or interest groups.
- Call to Action message includes a hyperlink to the website’s issue position and education page.
- Recipients easily take action by filling in web based form accessed via link in Call to Action message.
- Administrator presets appropriate legislative, regulatory, judicial or executive branch level for responses and system selects specific government contact(s) applicable to respondent based on his/her zip code.
- Organization can include suggested response messages to aid respondents in developing their own message.
- Respondents’ messages are sent from their email program so government interprets the feedback from diverse sources.
- Summary and detail reports are available to administrator, including actual responses.
About Nonprofits Only, Inc.
NonProfits Only, Inc, incorporated in 2001, is dedicated to providing products and services to nonprofit organizations. The company’s mission is to provide affordable web based solutions that help non-profit organizations operate more efficiently. Its flagship product is NNEMS (NPO Nonprofits Enterprise Management System), a Web based system for managing and conducting the activities of non-profit organizations online. NNEMS is a powerful tool maintained and served by the company, and used by client organization members, volunteers, staff, and others through any Internet browser where ever they live, work or play. NNEMS is totally customizable to each organization’s operating model without the need for programmers and consultants. NonProfitsOnly.com brings the power of BIG to the little guys with one comprehensive user friendly system that volunteers, boards and staff love to use. Anyone with a browser and Internet connection can administer every activity of any association. Whether it be membership recruitment and retention; fund raising and sponsorship; government and public relations; development and maintenance of educational, networking and social programs; dissemination of news and information; or provision of access to relevant resources, using NonProfitsOnly.com Nonprofit Enterprise Management System (NNEMS) makes it simple. The company is headquartered in Robbinsville, NJ.
NonProfits Only Contact
Stephen M Reuning
Tel: 609.584.7747 Ext 202