Posted on 1/15/2004
NonProfits Only, Inc Announces NNEMS Membership Enhancements
Robbinsville, NJ -- Jan 15, 2004 -- NonProfits Only, Inc. announced enhancements to the membership engine of its NNEMS system. According to Stephen M. Reuning, the company's CEO, "The Membership Feature now provides an even higher degree of system flexibility for offering, promoting, signing-up and managing members online." Membership Types can be assigned to all kinds of groups such as employees, specific department staff, managers, contributors, parishioners, reporters and journalists, constituents, vendors, customers, prospects, etc. Membership Types are used to classify groups of contacts in order to control access to specific website functionality and to trigger events specific to given membership types -- events such as billing, program notifications, surveys, news delivery, exchange announcements, press releases, etc. For example, some organizations provide separate memberships to access different exchanges such as employer job posting and applicant resume posting. Others use membership types to separate donation levels such as Gold Sponsor, Silver Sponsor and Bronze Sponsor. In such cases, Gold Sponsors might get privileged access to all the sponsor facilities while Silver and Bronze get less accordingly. Some associations create an “Expert” membership type and charge a fee for that membership. Expert members then enjoy listing in the online Expert Directory, receive leads from our “Ask the Expert” feature, and may sell products and services through our exchange feature. Subscriptions to publications and other features are controlled through this feature also.
Brock Miller, Chief Technology Officer of NonProfits Only, Inc. stated that "The possible number of membership types is virtually unlimited. So, its up to you to find creative ways to provide paid and/or unpaid access to the many benefits of your portal."
- Ability to define an unlimited number of unique Membership Types.
- Each Membership Type can have different fees, acceptance requirements, and benefits.
- Allows members to join more than one Membership Type, e.g. National Membership and International Membership or Book of the Month Club and DVD of the Month Club.
- Create informative Membership Descriptions. Integrates with NNEMS Document Editor to create colorful descriptions without knowledge of HTML.
- Ability to attach online brochures to provide additional information including beautiful and dazzling multi media presentations as well downloadable and printable formats.
- Integrated with the NNEMS Mini Browser Feature Component to include solicitations for membership on your site’s home page.
- Membership Types support Initiation Fees, Renewal Fees and Recurring Dues Fees.
- Recurring dues can be specified in days or as “annual”, “quarterly” or “monthly”.
- Initiation Fee and Recurring Dues can be prorated for calendar year, quarter, or month; fixed for calendar year, quarter, or month; or fixed for specified time period.
- Membership provides lock option, to preserve fee amount with additional option to fix the fees for set period of time or an indefinite period (such as lifetime).
- Supports promotional codes to apply discounts to membership fees.
- Ability to require fees to be paid at time of application submittal or upon approval.
- Ability to define Membership application forms and questionnaires.
- Tracks approval date and approved by.
- Option to include a Membership Agreement.
- Option to require that Membership Agreement either be: (a) signed and returned as hard copy; or (b) offered as online acceptance page.
- Automated Membership billing. Supports user preference to have credit card automatically billed or to be invoiced.
- Creates invoices for membership billings with ability to send as email or printed and mailed based on user preference setting for each member.
- Membership collection and online payment processing using credit cards or Pay Pal.
- Membership Application report which lists each applicant’s signup information with their completed application form.
- Membership Renewal report which lists each member due for renewal along with fees and payment method.
- Membership Dues Collection report which lists each new member, their membership fees, amount collected and amounts currently due , Grouped by Membership Type with subtotal by Group.
- Option to send automated Membership Renewal notices by email.
- Option to send automated Membership Approval notices by email.
- Specify a NNEMS Security Group that is automatically assigned to new members when they are approved for membership.
- Specify a NNEMS Security Group that is automatically assigned to expired members.
- Provide auto response notification that sends email to responsible party upon application for new membership.
About Nonprofits Only, Inc.
NonProfitsOnly.com, incorporated in 2001, is dedicated to providing products and services to nonprofit organizations. The company’s mission is to provide affordable web based solutions that help non-profit organizations operate more efficiently. Its flagship product is NNEMS (NPO Nonprofits Enterprise Management System), a Web based system for managing and conducting the activities of non-profit organizations online. NNEMS is a powerful tool maintained and served by the company, and used by client organization members, volunteers, staff, and others through any Internet browser where ever they live, work or play. NNEMS is totally customizable to each organization’s operating model without the need for programmers and consultants. NonProfitsOnly.com brings the power of BIG to the little guys with one comprehensive user friendly system that volunteers, boards and staff love to use. Anyone with a browser and Internet connection can administer every activity of any association. Whether it be membership recruitment and retention; fund raising and sponsorship; government and public relations; development and maintenance of educational, networking and social programs; dissemination of news and information; or provision of access to relevant resources, using NonProfitsOnly.com Nonprofit Enterprise Management System (NNEMS) makes it simple. The company is headquartered in Robbinsville, NJ.
NonProfits Only Contact
Stephen M Reuning
Tel: 609.584.7747 Ext 202