Exchanges Feature Implemented
Posted on 11/18/2002
NonProfits Only, Inc Announces Exchanges Feature
Robbinsville, NJ -- Nov 8, 2001 -- NonProfits Only, Inc. announced today beta testing of its Exchanges Engine. According to Stephen M. Reuning, CEO of the company, "Using the Exchanges feature, organizations can offer their members, staff, constituents and others the opportunity to operate public or private exchanges for the purpose of selling products, promoting jobs, posting resumes, running speakers bureaus, songs and document selling and other sharing networks." He further explained that organizations implementing the company's NNEMS sytem can create public participation exchanges such as resume and job posting boards, vendor operated catalogs, trainer or speakers bureaus, and other visitor operated organization sponsored bazaars or markets. Users can define a virtually unlimited number of exchanges which can be public or private, free of charge or on a fee paid basis. Payment for participation can be accepted online using credit cards or other payment options.
Exchanges feature benefits include:
- Members, staff, constituents and others can operate public or private exchanges.
- Maintain product exchanges, service exchanges, job posting exchanges, resume posting exchanges, speakers bureaus, art galleries, lost and found, used equipment exchange, trainer consultancies and all sorts of other transaction networks.
- Define an unlimited number of exchanges.
- Exchange listings can be free of charge or on a fee paid basis.
- User defined exchange fields.
- Customize field display and search template distinctly for each exchange.
- Provide photo insert capability.
- Exchanges can be entirely visitor maintained or under the control of your organization.
- Accept exchange use payment online.
About Nonprofits Only, Inc.
NonProfitsOnly.com, incorporated in 2001, is dedicated to providing products and services to nonprofit organizations. The companyís mission is to provide affordable web based solutions that help non-profit organizations operate more efficiently. Its flagship product is NNEMS (NPO Nonprofits Enterprise Management System), a Web based system for managing and conducting the activities of non-profit organizations online. NNEMS is a powerful tool maintained and served by the company, and used by client organization members, volunteers, staff, and others through any Internet browser where ever they live, work or play. NNEMS is totally customizable to each organizationís operating model without the need for programmers and consultants. NonProfitsOnly.com brings the power of BIG to the little guys with one comprehensive user friendly system that volunteers, boards and staff love to use. Anyone with a browser and Internet connection can administer every activity of any association. Whether it be membership recruitment and retention; fund raising and sponsorship; government and public relations; development and maintenance of educational, networking and social programs; dissemination of news and information; or provision of access to relevant resources, using NonProfitsOnly.com Nonprofit Enterprise Management System (NNEMS) makes it simple. The company is headquartered in Robbinsville, NJ.
NonProfits Only Contact
Stephen M Reuning
Tel: 609.584.7747 Ext 202