PortaPortalProdigy provides a standardized transaction engine that is
shared by all of PortalProdigy’s feature components including shopping
cart, administrative order entry, event registration, time billing,
membership billing, exchange fees, etc. The benefit of this is that all
of your transactions can be viewed, processed, managed, and reported on
using a single set of tools. E.g. this means you have a single payment
entry screen that allows you to apply a payment to a shopping cart order
the same as you would for a class registration fee; you can also apply a
single payment to multiple transactions regardless of transaction type;
print sales and accounts receivable reports that include all
transactions, use a single order management screen to view all of a
customers orders including those for products, services, events,
Transaction Management features and benefits include:
- Standardized transaction formatting
- Standardized order management for
all sales and fees.
- Reprint orders for any type of
- Automated creation of journal
entries for transactions.
- Applies GAAP.
- Standardized payment processing.
- Single Payment options
- Use a single payment processor
gateway for all transactions.
- Export transactions to third party
accounting systems such as QuickBooks.
- Create customer credit memos.
- Apply credit memos to any type of
- Create refunds for credit memos and
- Assign customers payment credit
terms including maximum credit amount.
- Assign customers to price groups
that can be used to provide discounts on products and services.
- Print invoices.
- Print customer statements.
- Print transaction and accounting